This version of the policy is effective as from the 7th August 2013.
What information we collect
If you proceed to the checkout stage of placing an order on our website, or send an enquiry using the contact form, we may collect some or all of the following information:
Company Name (if any)
Address including Postcode
Phone and/or Fax Numbers
What we do with the information we gather
We need this information to understand your requirements and provide you with products and services, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To promptly and correctly fulfill any orders(s) you place
- For internal record keeping, including statutory requirements
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may contact you by e-mail, phone or post in connection with your order
- We will not sell, distribute, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third parties unless we have your strict permission ,
- we need to do so to complete your order,
- or are required by law to do so.
- We do not currently use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, and we will not contact you for any reason other than in specific connection with your order(s). If we do in the future begin any direct marketing , your personal information will not be used without your specific permission.
Shoespin are totally committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which may be placed on your computer's hard drive. The cookie allows web applications to respond to you as an individual, and can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website browsing experience by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings or use third-party software to decline or block cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
The ecommerce platform used by our web site requires these cookies for normal operation, in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Third Party Cookies
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites including (but not limited to) Sagepay, Paypal, Facebook and Twitter. However, once you have used these links to leave the pinkertonmirrors site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise the usual caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please initially use the Contact Form. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please use the Contact Form and we will promptly correct anypersonal information found to be incorrect.